West Coast Eye Institute
Our primary focus at Southwest Eyecare and LASER is to provide outstanding care as well as offer the best skill set of surgical ability to our patients; and we take great pride in being the ONLY eyecare group in Bakersfield to offer the COMPLETE range of refractive tools to help our patients achieve their best possible vision and eye health. We strongly encourage all patients to use our online resource in addition to asking your surgeon your questions to help you become more comfortable with the possible.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS BEFORE YOUR SURGERY
- Bring your eye drops to all your pre and post surgery appointments
- We operate at Millennium Surgery Center at 34th and San Dimas (click the picture for more info)
- The typical day of surgery is roughly 4 hours: 2 hours pre, 1 hour in surgery, 1 hour recovery
- You will NEED a driver to and from the surgery center
- We see most of our post-operative patients the day after surgery. Time will be given at Millennium.
- No eating after midnight the night before your surgery. That include NO COFFEE in the morning.